Tail of the Phoenix
From the Croc Wiki, the Croc encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
- “When Croc has lost all of his small hearts, the Tail of Phoenix will refill them so you will not lose a life.”
- – Croc 2 manualThe Tail of the Phoenix () is an item exclusive to the Game Boy Color adaption of Croc 2.
When purchased, it will automatically revive Croc when his health reaches 0. This does not activate when he falls down a pit, however.
You are only allowed to carry one at a time.
- The official manual misspells this item as 'Tale of Phoenix'. On the same page, it incorrectly mentions the item as simply 'Tail of Phoenix'.
- It's also the only item in the manual not to have an associated sprite, suggesting a late implementation.
- Despite the name, there are no phoenixes in the entire Croc series.
|Items & Collectables in Croc|
|Croc||Balloons • BONUS Letters • Cages • Coloured Crystals • Crystals • Gobbos • Hearts • Jigsaw Pieces • Jelly Jump • Keys|
|Croc 2||Balloons • Binoculars • Cages • Clockwork Gobbo • Coloured Crystals • Crocodile Eggs • Crystals • Crystal Ball • Golden Gobbo • Gobbos • Hearts • Heart Pots • Jigsaw Pieces • Jelly Jump / Gummi Savers • Keys • Swap Meet Pete Loyalty Card • Tail of the Phoenix|
|Other Games||Cages • Croc's Phone • Crystals • Gobbos (Volcanic Panic/Jungle Rumble) • Hearts • Keys|