|Species||Lizard (true form)|
He appears in the level 3-B2 in "Cactus Jack's Ranch". He was formed when Baron Dante used his magic on a Cactus and a Gecko. Cactus jack will start off the fight by shooting needles at Croc. After he shoots he will either spin around the arena at a super fast speed or he will slowly spin towards Croc's direction. After he gets dizzy from spinning he will stop for a while making him vulnerable to Croc's tail whip attack. Cactus Jack has 3 hit points.
"The cactus plant is the one thing all Gobbos find amusing. The baron planned on taking over the villages with his Cactus Jack spell."
He appears to be a large humanoid cactus with thorns covering his whole body. He has two large bottom canine teeth and two large eyes.
Cactus Jack's three attacks consist of:
- Shooting thorns at Croc
- Spinning at high speeds around the arena
- Spinning at a slower rate towards Croc
- He is the Biggest Guardian in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, being the same size as Baron Dante.
- He is the only Guardian (Except Baron Dante) to have an Orchestrated Guardian theme.
- His arena is the only one with the exception of Secret Sentinel to contain crystals.
- His name might be a reference to the Professional Wrestler of the same name.