This wiki has had no edits or log actions made within the last 45 days and has been automatically marked as inactive. If you would like to prevent this wiki from being closed, please start showing signs of activity here. If there are no signs of this wiki being used within the next 15 days, this wiki will be closed in accordance to the Dormancy Policy (which all wiki founders accept when requesting a wiki). If this wiki is closed and no one reopens it 135 days from now, this wiki will become eligible for deletion. Note: If you are a bureaucrat, you can go to Special:ManageWiki and uncheck "inactive" yourself.
Beany the Bird
From the Croc Wiki, the Croc encyclopedia
(Redirected from Beany Bird)Jump to navigationJump to search
- “You’re the only chance they have. You must help! Can you imagine what it’s like for a Gobbo being all alone?”
- – Beany the bird
Beany the Bird (or just Beany) is a magical yellow bird with black wings that was summoned by King Rufus to rescue Croc when Baron Dante was rampaging Gobbo Valley. She appears only in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
At the end of each level, there is a Beany Bird Gong which must be rung to complete the level. After Croc has done so, she will appear and raise Croc, whisking him away to his next adventure. She follows Croc on his adventure, helping him out with traveling.
Beany does not appear in Croc 2, and is never mentioned. The Beany Gong is replaced by a gong with a crocodile paw print on the side, however not every single level contains a gong, simply having you exit through the entrance.
- When Croc defeats Neptuna, Beany appears wearing a scuba mask. This is the only instance of this, since it is the only level where Croc can finish underwater.
- In the continue screen after choosing "No". A scene will play seeing Croc sadly walking away then Beany Bird slowly approaches him.
- She is seen in the V0.12 Beta but instead of whisking Croc off to the next level and appearing on the Gong, she instead appears in an early version of the Box Shuffling Game.
- It is possible that her absence in Croc 2 is due to her living on the Archipelago, or simply because she no longer fit the game mechanics for Croc 2.