Demon Itsy's Ice Palace
|Demon Itsy's Ice Palace|
|Enemies||2x Bat Dantini
2x Running Dantini
3x Ice Dantini
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Getting to Itsy the Ice Demon
Night has fallen, and only part of the path ahead of you is visible at any time. You can still see enough to manage well enough, so don't worry. Just watch out for the Dantinis along the way, and remember that all of the platforms crumble. Also make sure you don't slide off the icy path. the route is linear, too, so don't worry about missing anything.
Inside, you ride an Arrow Platform through a straight tunnel. Stop every few feet to see what's ahead. There are two Bat Dantinis to stop and take out before you run into them, and several spots where Iceballs hop out of the Icy Water. Just stop and assess your distance, and pass by the Iceballs between shots.
Defeating Itsy the Ice DemonItsy will gilde around on the ice rink and attempt to hit Croc. When he bumps on the floor, attack him, and he will split into two smaller versions of himself. The smaller versions will move faster, so be careful. Each smaller version can be attacked in the same way, and they will split into further creatures, which can be killed for good.
- 4x Iceballs
The following tracks are played in this level:
- Track 26 "Ice Island 6"
- Track 23 "Snow Cave 2"
- Track 32 "Demon Itsy's Ice Palace"
- Yippee! An image gallery for subject is available at Gallery:Demon Itsy's Ice Palace.
- Although Demon Itsy is fought in an ice rink with the palace tower just outside it, the island map shows it being stood on a straw roof.
- It is the only Guardian which splits itself into smaller versions of itself.
- This is the first ice level which the scenery is in darkness.