|Enemies||8x Devil Dantinis|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Follow the path of crystals through the dungeon. After you turn the first corner, watch out for the Devil Dantini in an alcove on the left side. Once the row of crystals ends, there are two more on either side of the room. You can easily just run straight forward to the door and avoid them.
In the next room, not only do the platforms crumble, but so do the blocks between them. Don't dawdle anywhere, just keep lining up your next jump and taking it. Enter the door at the end. In the next room, the blocks all crumble too. To get the crystals over each block, jump to the first and walk forward to the second before jumping off to the next block. Ahead, just move diagonally across the row of crumbling blocks to the end. Enter this door to find yourself in another dungeon.
Inside, just follow the row of crystals again and keep moving. When you turn, the rooms that open up have Devil Dantinis in alcoves in the sides, but you can just avoid them again. At the end of the path, you'll find the Jigsaw Piece, the last one that you need.
- Yippee! An image gallery for subject is available at Gallery:Jailhouse Croc.
- This is the last secret level and contains the last Jigsaw Piece in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos.
- Even if the player obtains this Jigsaw Piece and they don't have all eight of them, the clip of Croc assembling the 8 pieces on Castle Island will still follow after completing the level.
- The name of the level is a pun on the famous rock song by Elvis Presley's 'Jailhouse Rock'.
- In the second area second and third breaking platforms never respawn.
- All secret levels with jigsaw piece at the end have at island map at their level names both arrows (left and right) for choosing levels, because the access to the next level is always opened - except this level. When you reach access to this level, the next level is not opened yet, but there are both arrows at this level's name.